6-channel control at a price you can easily afford.
Moving up to a 6-channel opens up the chance to add retracts flaps or other functions to your aircraft. The TTX610 gives you the control you need at a price you can easily afford. Changing dual rates on ailerons, elevator and rudder requires flipping a single switch. A two-position and a three-position switch make activating auxiliary functions just as easy. Like all Tactic 2.4GHz systems, the TTX610 offers the interference-free dependability of the exclusive SLT protocol, which makes it ideal for use with all SLT receivers – including the ones included with all Tx-R (Transmitter-Ready) aircraft. Pressing a button on the receiver reinforces TTX610 dependability by creating an unbreakable and exclusive link between your transmitter and receiver. Dependability, affordability and features make the TTX610 is a standout system that offers the features you want and room to grow!
- Switched 5th and 6th channels for landing gear, flaps and other functions.
- Dual rate switch for aileron, elevator and rudder.
- Digital trims on aileron, elevator, rudder and throttle.
- Servo reversing on all channels.
- V-tail and elevon mixing.
- TR625 6-channel, twin-antenna SLT receiver (LXDPFP).
- Wireless trainer system and 3.5mm round wired trainer jack.
- Convenient internal antenna.
- Ball bearing gimbals.
- Adjustable stick lengths.
- Power LED and low-voltage alarm.
- Charge jack for optional rechargeable batteries.
- 4-cell “AA” battery holder for receiver, adjustable neck strap, and on/off switch harness with charge lead.